White Coral Offshore supports your offshore development activities with survey services in all water depths. We perform surveys of rig sites and pipeline routes; and for engineering developments our surveys reduce project risk, enhance safety and facilitate route and project design for offshore developers.
White Coral Offshore provides marine and offshore engineering services in the major marine energy centers around the world. Our engineers have a good understanding of the local regulatory requirements, the available industry infrastructure and the culture they operate in. We are also able to execute projects in several locations while working efficiently across time zones to meet tight deadlines.
OIL AND GAS
White Coral specialise in the following marine and engineering services:
Offshore Oil and Gas
- Concept, FEED and basic design for new-build and vessel upgrades
- Deep and shallow water installation engineering and related marine operations
- Marine operations including rig moving and tow master services and support engineering
- Vessel construction supervision and owner representation
- Third party approvals on behalf of owners and underwriters such as marine warranty services
- Audits of dynamic positioning systems and vessel inspections
Increasingly sophisticated wind farm technology and infrastructure bring taller, heavier turbines and more extensive transmission systems, placing greater demands on soil substrates and the subsurface geology required to support them. Remaining paramount is the need for economic assurance, regulatory approval and environmental sensitivity. Our technical and logistical expertise provides detailed regional assessments and site specific geological, meteorological and construction support.
Successful project management is one of our core competencies. It takes years of practical experience, know-how and dedication to safely deliver the toughest and most complex of offshore projects on schedule, on budget, to agreed standards, time after time.