The Basic VCA Exam is part of every B-VCA course from STC-KNRM, but candidates can also opt for independent preparation and only take the exam.
The B-VCA exam is intended for all executive employees and consists of 40 different questions:
- Multiple choice questions with 1 correct answer.
- Multiple choice questions with more than 1 correct answer.
- Matrix questions with multiple statements where yes / no must be checked.
- Ranking questions where multiple elements must be put in the correct order.
- Link/drag questions where multiple elements from the right row must be linked to the left row.
The B-VCA exam is available in different languages and also as a reading exam. The exam takes a maximum of 60 minutes. You have passed if you have 65% (2580 points) or more. Your diploma is valid for 10 years.
The B-VCA exam can be taken not only in Dutch but also in all other languages of countries that are members of the European Union. Do you want to book a Basic Safety VCA exam in a different language? No, then contact us via email@example.com.
The exam can be scheduled at ‘1’1 of the following locations:
- Bergen op Zoom
- Capelle aan den Ijssel
- the Hague
For groups, we are happy to organize a B-VCA or other VCA exam at the location and time of your preference. Requirements are set by Ecabo for the exam location. For this, we would like to make a quotation for you.
The exam price is the price for the B-VCA screen exam in Dutch per person at the Pontifex location.
The registration period for exams goes from 24 hours to 48 hours. This means that all exams are requested at least 48 hours in advance from VCA Infra. We cannot accept registrations made the day before.