The VOL VCA Exam is part of every STC-KNRM VOL-VCA course, but candidates can also opt for independent preparation and only take the exam.
The VOL VCA exam consists of 70 multiple-choice questions.
- Multiple choice questions with 1 correct answer.
- Multiple choice questions with more than 1 correct answer.
- Matrix questions with multiple statements where yes / no must be checked.
- Ranking questions where multiple elements must be put in the correct order.
- Link/drag questions where multiple elements from the right row must be linked to the left row.
To pass this exam, a minimum of 49 questions must be answered correctly. The exam takes a maximum of 105 minutes. Your diploma is valid for 10 years.
The VOL VCA exam can be taken not only in Dutch but also in English, German and French. Do you want to book a VOL VCA exam in another language? No, then contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The exam can be scheduled at ‘1’1 of the following locations:
- Bergen op Zoom
- Capelle aan den Ijssel
- the Hague
For groups, we are happy to organize a VOL VCA or other VCA exam at the location and time of your preference. Requirements are set by Ecabo for the exam location. For this, we would like to make a quotation for you.
The exam price is the price for the VOL VCA screen exam in Dutch per person at the Pontifex location.
The registration period for exams goes from 24 hours to 48 hours. This means that all exams are requested at least 48 hours in advance from VCA Infra. We cannot accept registrations made the day before.