E-BOSIET (OPITO 5703 / NOGEPA 0.5A / Digital Delivery BOSIET)
OPITO has designed the e-learning method for the theoretical components of the BOSIET training. This means that the theory is offered online, in contrast to the classroom sessions. With the OPITO E-BOSIET you only train for 1 day at our training center instead of 3 days. You learn all the theory at home through E-learning during an average 8-16 hour program.
The Basic Offshore Safety Introduction and Emergency Response Training is a training intended for employees working in the offshore sector. Knowledge about basic safety on platforms, survival at sea and the provision of (basic) First Aid are among the skills that offshore personnel must have.
During this training, participants learn about basic safety on platforms, survival at sea and the provision of (basic) First Aid.
The benefits of the E-BOSIET at a glance:
- Save 2 days on time and hotel costs;
- E-learning can be done at your own pace;
- Determine yourself the moment and location of learning, “Learn anywhere at anytime”;
- Smaller group during 1 day practical implementation at the training center (maximum 8 participants).
Are you interested in this training? Use the ‘Book direct’ button to view the schedule and book the training.
The theory for the E-BOSIET training is followed by e-learning.
Online covers the following components:
Fire Fighting & Self Rescue
Helicopter Safety & HUET
In practice, the following items will be discussed:
Safety Induction assessment
Practice Sea Survival
Practice First Aid
Practice Fire Fighting & Self Rescue
Practice HUET (EBS)
- You will receive a booking confirmation of the training and the information for the practical day.
- Within a maximum of 1 working day you will receive e-learning access by e-mail.
- You have until the chosen practice day to complete your E-learning.
- At the start of the training center it is checked whether the E-learning has been successfully completed.
- When you have completed the E-learning, you must follow the practice day within 3 months.
After registering for OPITO E-BOSIET, the participant will receive access to the online course material by e-mail within 1 working day. With this you have to learn all the theory at the location you want. This will take at least 8 hours. When all the theory has been achieved, all you have to do is do the practical exercises with us at our training center.
Pay attention! If you have not completed the E-learning, it is not possible to participate in the practical part and no certificate will be issued.
On the first day, participants are expected to register at 7:45 am. The other training days start at 8.30 a.m. All training days will end around 4 p.m., provided no additional training sessions have been booked.
Following the E-BOSIET the following training courses can be booked:
- Compressed Air Emergency Breathing System (CA EBS) – OPITO and NOGEPA certified;
- Crew Basket Training;
- H2S Training – NOGEPA certified;
- Medical examination